Texas Telemedicine Specialist
Faith M. Whittier M.D. is now offering cutting edge Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy at her Houston office as well as through the latest advancements in Telemedicine. Through HIPPA compliant secure videoconferencing she is able to diagnose a variety of hormonal imbalances, prescribe medications, recommend supplements and order home collection and wellness kits. Offering her patients comprehensive treatment plans that encompass Mind, Body and Spirit practices.
Telemedicine brings real benefits and convenience in helping you effectively address your hormonal concerns.
Benefits of Telemedicine in Texas
- Connect with a Physician at a time and place convenient for you
- No driving, waiting in germ infested waiting rooms or late arrivals due to unforseen traffic
- You won’t need to take time off of work we will do our best to accomodate your schedule
- HIPPA compliant secure videoconferencing using your smartphone tablet or computer
- Have prescriptions sent directly to your home or pharmacy
- Cost effective sustainable solutions to managing your hormonal imbalances
- Supplements ordered directly and delivered to your home from an online dispensary
customized to your needs.
Faith M. Whittier M.D.
Dr. Faith Whittier is a Board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist Fellowship trained in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona school of Integrative Medicine under the direction of Dr. Andrew Weil. She specializes and has a passion for treating women entering Midlife.
- Dr. Whittier is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship Trained in Integrative Medicine
- Over 20 years of practice experience
- Able to prescribe hormonal therapy online to Texas residents